Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Walking!

So, Luke started taking so steps without his walker last Sunday, the 15th of November. Today he is trying so hard to make it his main mode of transportation. Here's a video to show you from this morning!
He's so proud of himself! Every once in a while he'll stop to clap his hands in excitement =) I am so proud of my little man!

Also, we are so excited because we are finally having Luke's birthday party today! I can't wait to see all of the family and watch Luke interact with them. He has become so vocal, letting us know what he wants. I love this stage!

I mean, ofcourse I miss my little baby who used to just swim on the floor. I miss him needing me for everything. I miss breastfeeding even though I only got to do it for a short while. I miss that tiny little baby at week one. But, I am so incredibly proud of who he is today! Everyday he does something wonderful to amaze me!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny. He is so excited, and can I add that I am so glad to see another kid in just their diaper. I was beginning to think that mine was the only one that ran around the house in just a diaper.

Katy Hill said...

Good job, Luke! He sure is persistent. Hope you guys had a fun party!