Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Puppy time

So this is just a funny picture I thought I would share
So lately, I've been asking, or begging, Jesse to let us have a puppy. I know it may seem silly, but I was so used to having an inside dog before we got married. My family had one since I was five years old. Jesse comes from a hunting family...dogs belong outside and away from the house. Recently, he's been leaning toward letting me get one. As a joke, he went out and got us this puppy cake! It's white and fluffy just like I wanted! Hah! I don't think Luke was too sure about the idea.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Hope you have a great day with no bites! Jen- I made those cupcakes, and got the cake from A Cakery Affair in Bryant.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!