Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

These are just a few of the pictures I took with Amanda in the past couple of weeks. We've really been working on some technique. The first week, we set our aperture to 5.6, then adjusted shutter speed and ISO. Last week, we played with different apertures. I'm really enjoying learning more about my new camera!I took tons of pictures of the geese. I just think they are so beautiful! I was really impressed with how close they let us get to them too!
I think Amanda looks just beautiful in this shot! We took a variety of shots of eachother at the park. It was a chilly day and my nose got pretty pink, but it was too much fun to pass up!

Okay, I just thought this old man was so cute! He had about 5 different poles and had been out there all morning. Old men are adorable; they just make me smile =)


Here is a shot with a high aperture. The backround is pretty clear.




Now a shot with a low aperture...notice the blurry backround.
Well, this is what I have been up to lately.
Something else I've been working on is fun activities for me and Luke to do. We like to color, read, and play with bubbles (he can actually say "bubble"!!). We also love Little Einsteins and the Disney channel, but I really don't want him to watch that much TV. I'm trying to figure out new activities. What do you guys do?




No comments: