Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ode to Jesse

Excuse the title, but I thought it was cute.
I just wanted to make a point to say just how thankful I am for a husband like Jesse.
He is everything I asked for and more...
granted we have our times where don't always agree, but who doesn't? You'd be lying if you said you never disagreed with your husband.
The point is he is a blessing!
He works so hard every day for us,
He comes home as quickly as he can just to see us,
He strives to spend as much time with us as possible,
He always makes plans to spend time with us before any one else,
He is a leader in this household,
The strength in our decision,
Most of all, he places God in the center of our marriage,
I can depend on him,
...
One thing we learned recently in a Sunday school class is that the woman's number one need in a marriage is security. I agree.
Jesse goes above and beyond that.
I am secure in him because God has blessed me with this great man!
I love you Jesse!

No comments: