Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

One step toward Crawling!

Here Luke is warming up....and feeling the funny carpet of course =)
"No flash photography please"
This is Luke sticking his tongue out at the camera



Okay, so here' s what happened....mom and dad came over to visit me on my birthday (today). We were just letting Luke play while we were visiting....He was doing his usual rolling and pushing up on his arms. Next thing we know, he pushed up on all fours and looked around with this huge grin on his face...AND of course no one had a camera out. By the time we got one, he flopped back down and refused to do it again. The above pics are as close as he got. I'll be prepared the next time!!


And this to the right, well this is my precious Little Luke being his cutest and showing off his adorable teeth! I just love his new smile with teeth!
Oh, I almost forgot! ( I don't know how) Luke is officially 7 months as of yesterday!! Yay Luke! We also went to the doctor a couple of days ago because he had a rash...and our Little Luke is officially 20 lbs!! Can't believe it!...well, actually I can..or my back can!
Well, miss you guys in Cabot! All of your babies are so beautiful!

No comments: