Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hangin' out

Luke is sitting up strong!
The only problem is that he spits up more when he sits up..go figure!

I love my baby's beautiful eyes!

Just so everyone knows...

Jesse and I are happily moved into a new place in Conway...well I say happily. I love living in Conway, but we live in an apartment. This has been quite an adjustment, even for Luke. He cried for two days when we first moved! We're only going to be in this place for 6 months, then we're going to find another house. We just thought we should adjust before moving into another house. By the way, our other house if FOR SALE!! So if you know anyone who is looking, just let me know. I'd be glad to let them check out our house! =)

As for me, I have started my new job at Baptist Health in LR! I love it! Yeah, it's a lot of work and time on my feet but it's great. I'm a Patient Care Tech...which basically means, do the grunt work! haha =) However, when I show them my check off list (a list that verifies the skills I am proficient in) I can perform those skills as well...my nursing skills! I am so excited to be doing what I going to school for!

Jesse is working so hard, but he's loving his job. He needs to learn to put sunscreen on though. He is so burnt! Please pray for his strength. He's been working some long hours...sometimes getting home at 1am.

Well, I miss you guys!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Luke has become quite the little man-precious! We miss you guys but are glad to see that you are enjoying Conway. Come visit sometime!