Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sick Day

These are pics from yesterday and this morning. Poor Luke wasn't feeling so well. We had to pick him up from daycare because he was running a fever. I called the doctor and she ordered some antibiotics for us. He seems to be much better today and he has a follow up appointment tomorrow. I really wish they would just make my son better. It seems like forever since he has been totally well. It just breaks my heart...
This is the top of his greasy head..hah. We had to put his lotion and ointment for eczema in his hair because it spread up there and he was really itchy....looks like a really bad hair-do
Big Yawn for Mr. Luke...he's tired of being sick too
Luke looked happier this morning...We had him in just a diaper and socks because of his fever last night. I woke up through the night to give him tylenol so he wouldn't have a fever. He slept so much better than the night before.
The night before last he woke up five times in the night crying/screaming. I knew something was wrong but I had no idea what. I thought he was teething so I gave him tylenol...I don't think that was it since he seems better after having had the antibiotics.

Happy Luke and his cute crooked smile!

We had green beans again this morning! Another half of a bottle! He's getting to be such a big boy!


2 comments:

Beth said...

We hope Luke feels better soon! Hopefully he will feel like a new man by Saturday so you guys can enjoy your weekend. I love his crooked smile- don't you just melt!

Kristin said...

I hope Luke is feeling well! He is just too cute. I LOVE those cheeks...and the crooked smile of course!