Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last weekend


These are some pics from last weekend. We went up the Hotsprings to celebrate Easter again since we didn't get to on Easter. Grandpa Abbott and Uncle Neal held Luke for the first time!! There are also some pics of Luke trying carrots again on Sunday...he loved them and ate a whole jar!! He ate another jar yesterday. I decided to just leave him naked since he is so messy...he got it everywhere...maybe that wasn't a good idea.. At the end of the slide are pics of sunday morning going to church. Luke went to the Nursery for the first time. I don't know if he really like it very much. Oh well, I really want to get back into church. I have missed going and spending time in fellowship with everyone. It was good to go back. There are also two pics of Jesse and Luke. Jesse just wanted to take a picture because Luke was being goofy...I really think he is feeling much better! He has been in a much better mood gigglin' and talkin' all the time! I love it! Well, guess that's about it =)

No comments: